“An acute and simply brilliant lawyer”
-Chambers & Partners
Trevor is a recognised specialist in serious fraud, serious crime, health and safety and regulatory investigations and proceedings.
He is an experienced solicitor-advocate and has regularly been instructed in high profile complex matters. His practice takes him throughout the UK and Europe. He is widely regarded as having a particular expertise in the following matters:
- Serious fraud and money laundering, including MTIC, Carousel, Boiler Room, Diversion and Ponzi Fraud
- Insider Trading, Rate Fixing and other FCA investigations and proceedings
- Election Law under the Representation of the People Act 1983 and the Political Parties, Elections and Referendums Act 2000
- Reputation management and protection
- Crisis management
- Civil Fraud, Business Crime, Corporate Wrongdoing & Governance, Asset Forfeiture or Recovery
- Complex regulatory investigations and proceedings
- High value confiscation and restraint issues under the Proceeds of Crime Act
- Bribery & Corruption Act Reporting, Investigations and Proceedings
- Enforcement Receivership and Third Party issues under the Proceeds of Crime Act
- Cyber Crime
- Extradition and European Arrest Warrants
- Coroner Inquests.
- VAT & Duties Tribunal Proceedings
- High profile murder and homicide cases
- Armed robbery cases
Trevor routinely advises high net worth and high profile individuals regarding the whole range of our services. He is frequently retained by commercial lawyers to advise their clients in respect of the specialist services this firm is expert in.
For media enquiries please contact Trevor via firstname.lastname@example.org